Re: Floppies available

On 2012-11-11, 10:51 GMT, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I am sure someone else must have punch cards too

Somebody from IBM in devillish collaboration with a Red Hat presales
people (I think the dark hand of Jan Wildeboer has been involved) made
System Z boot RHEL-5 from punch cards ... it was just plain boot which
then just crashed because even IBM people didn't have enough punch cards
for doing anything more, but yes, it is possible ;).

</OT>

Matěj