Fedora and ext4 corruption bug?

Perhaps you have read reports on phoronix.com about
a pair of bugs in recent stable kernels that corrupt
ext4 file systems.

Do Fedora kernels have either of these bugs?
If so what are the prospects for fixing them?

Are there any protective measures available
short of using a different type of file system?

Meanwhile, a 64 bit netinst TC7 has been running
normally on my omen.com server since I decrypted
the new firewall about a day ago.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com