Re: printing problems with TC3 fedora 18 x86_64 HP Laserjet 1200

hplip is installed.  Printer fails to print :(

[root@localhost ~]# yum install hplip
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Package hplip-3.12.10-2.a.fc18.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

Will try to follow advice given by Tim.

Regards,

Antonio