Setting time in F18

Dual booting with Windows, HW time is local time, how do I configure
Fedora to not expect UTC time?

Used to be system-config-date, that isn't working so hot right now,
starts up, etc. but does not seem to save the changes. I guess there
used to be an /etc/sysconfig/clock, that doesn't exist.

I feel ashamed to admit I don't know how to do this very basic thing :),
any help?

-Erinn