Re: Release criterion proposal: upgrade methods

On 09/26/2012 02:47 PM, drago01 wrote:
No that way the upgrade method used by most users (which is even new
code this time) will get even less testing.

Yum upgrades ( even thou officially unsupported ) is the preferred method to upgrade Fedora in this country so I guess it's depends on where you are located which method is used by most user but regardless of that "official way" always takes precedence over "unofficial way" of doing things so if the new code is broken we just have to slip some more...

JBG