New BugZapper Introduction

Hi,

I'm glad to join Fedora Bug Zappers.

Let me introduce my self. My name is Rickard von Essen, I live in Stockholm, Sweden. Have been hooked on Linux for a Long time now.
I'm working as a Software Developer mainly working with realtime systems. Currently I work at a company where we build stock market information sites for media and internet banks.  At work I use CentOS on the servers and Fedora for the desktop. Privately I use a mix of Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and Mac OS X.

Regards,
Rickard von Essen

IRC: rickardve AT irc.freenode.net
gtalk: rickard.von.essen@xxxxxxxxx