Re: Blocker Tracking App Reskin - Feedback on New Mockups

> The two mockups that I'm looking at right now (identical other than
> the table column ordering) are:
> http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/reskin-draft3/blockers-3.html
> http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/reskin-draft3/blockers.html

Tim, I love it!

The first way of column ordering seems better to me.

What's the Login button for? Will we log in using FAS to maintain the state of the stars, or is that remembered by using cookies only? (Cookies would be quite sufficient IMO).

> there are popup tooltips on the "updates" column

That's a great functionality, but very hard to discover. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me. Maybe you could add "(mouse over)" text with a small font into the Updates column headline? Looking like:

Updates          ↑
(mouse over)     ↓

or

Updates (mouse over)  ↑↓

Or some other way how to let people know. Like a bubble above the column or something.