Re: F18 Alpha action needed: karma for blocker-fixing updates and votes on proposed blocker/NTH bugs

> ... as things stand, we're one bug away from an RC compose.

Please give an explicit list of the literal package names which would
go into the RC compose, at least the ones that are not in fedora + fedora-updates.

About 8 hours ago pungi aborted when I tried to compose a DVD from fedora +
fedora-updates + fedora-updates-testing (all using Fedora 18),
complaining that grub/splash* did not exist.

Pungi succeeded with fedora + fedora-updates + anaconda-18.6.6-1 [4 packages],
but the full DVD.iso fails to boot.  Dracut aborts with "/dev/root does not exist".
The netinst.iso gets the same dracut abort.