Re: The F18 test candidates (some issues)

On 2012-09-06 1:03, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi F18 testers,

some general issues concerning all F18 test candidates:

1. Selecting the different options seems not to be
   comprehensible for Fedora newcomers: Why to press "back" for
selecting the next options (for example, after have done the keyboard
   selection I want to select the time zone).

The design of the new UI isn't a step-through wizard like the old one, but hub-and-spoke: there is no 'next' exactly, as there's no set order for the spokes. You can do them in any order. What 'back' really means is 'back to the hub'. I agree this can be confusing, though. I don't know if anything can be done to clarify it. Perhaps label the button 'Done' not 'Back'?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey