Re: F18 Alpha Pre-TC6 ISO Ready for Testing

On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 17:58 -0600, Tim Flink wrote:
> I built DVD and netinstall isos with package sets similar to what will
> likely be in TC6 so that we can test and provide some karma for the
> builds involved.
>
> The isos are available at:
> http://imagebuilder.fedoraproject.org/testimage/18/pretc6/

Hi Tim,

I just successfully installed using the netiso.

I couldn't get the "use network time" to work. Either in anaconda, or
later in system-config-date. ntp issue? Since I couldn't toggle the
"network time" switch to ON, ntp wasn't installed. I installed it
manually using yum. Still didn't work. (Screenshot[1]). Also, in the
gnome shell, under "time and date" settings, I couldn't get it to
"unlock". Are these things worth filing bugs for (or should I wait a bit
currently)?

During installation, one of the images seems to be missing. I get a
"blank image" image instead. I think this was during the package install
phase.

Since it installed correctly, should I go ahead and give anaconda + yum
karma, or are there some specific issues I need to first test?

[1] http://db.tt/jGxvfz5X
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,