Is "Log out" disabled from Live image (default)?

Hi

I was testing Fedora 18 Alpha Test Compose 5 (TC5) (TC3 or TC4 also) Live images, I have not found Log out Button, Is this Disabled from Live compose. Asking because for language testing from Live Media, log out is required (Log in, swicht language (with system setting), Log out and Log in back in different language).

although installation can be done, but it is easy to test Language on Live images as there is no selection of languages on GDM.

after doing init 3 and init 5, Live System User shows "Log Out" option, but it is way to enable it. Is this bug or done with intention?

thanks

--
A S Alam

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG