Re: Problems with live install support for F18 Alpha

On 08/24/2012 08:34 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
I have to admit I'm starting to feel the same, it's really very rough
now and not even Alpha state. But on the other hand let's give a
Anaconda team a chance to defend. What we need is real roadmap with
promise what they can (more are sure) to deliver by Alpha, Beta and Final.

Agreed

If the Anaconda team needs another week I'm fine with slipping another week ( I personally am not that attached to an exact release date but prefer what is released is in a good shape ) but we need to be assured that if we give them another week those issues will be addressed in that time.

JBG