Re: Fedora 18 Alpha TC3 disk partitioning

On 08/17/2012 10:46 AM, Chris Lumens wrote:

Custom partitioning is still under construction.

<snip>
- Chris

In the current version I see that existing installations on LVs are shown, but empty existing LVs are not. When the development progresses, will they be shown?

Also, will we be able to create a new LV in an existing VG or create a new VG and populate it?

I guess my questions are really moot since the answers are yes for all previous versions of anaconda and why would it be any different now? :-)

TIA

-
Regards,
OldFart