Re: F-18 Branched report: 20120810 changes

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 05:03:53 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:49:13 +0200,
 Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm very suspicious about those boost broken deps, why did they not show up
in the rawhide composes themselves? I've the feeling something is wrong wrt
boost and the F-18 tree ...

The version in F18 is above the version in rawhide right now. There had been a separate tag for boost 1.50. My guess is that this is related to why the dep issues are getting flagged now and not previously.

The updated boost is showing up in rawhide this morning. So it probably just happened that the special builds with the boost update were tagged in to f18/devel at just about the same time as branch occured.