Re: F-18 Branched report: 20120810 changes

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:49:13 +0200,
  Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm very suspicious about those boost broken deps, why did they not show up
in the rawhide composes themselves? I've the feeling something is wrong wrt
boost and the F-18 tree ...

The version in F18 is above the version in rawhide right now. There had been a separate tag for boost 1.50. My guess is that this is related to why the dep issues are getting flagged now and not previously.