Re: will F18 allow simultaneous installation of more than one desktop?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, David Lehman wrote:

I can tell you from personal experience that Fedora has both real and
imaginary idiots. Just kidding. We have two opposing groups of users:
Those who think the installer should have a knob for whatever their
obscure pet option is, and those who believe it should be a
highly-polished, streamlined interface along the lines of MacOS. These
are fundamentally in opposition and it is impossible to please both
camps entirely.

The opposition would not seem to be all that great.
To protect those who need simple, just put all the
interesting stuff behind a knob with the appropriate icon:
http://www.106rallyeforum.com/gallery/data//500/can-of-worms.jpg

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whom I teach not to run with scissors,