Re: Release criterion proposal: live image persistence

> So, I'm proposing a criterion for Final:
>
> * It must be possible to create a USB stick from a live image, using
> the
> appropriate Fedora tool, with a persistent storage overlay for the
> entire system and/or a separate overlay for the /home directory

ACK for the idea, but I think we should clearly state whether we require _some_ supported tool to be able to create it, or all of them. Because we have two tools that can do it, livecd-iso-to-disk and Fedora LiveUSB Creator, right?

What if one of them works (in terms of persistent storage) and the other doesn't?