Re: New BugZapper Introduction

On 05/28/2012 12:17 AM, Will Clardy wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Will Clardy. I'm a graduate student at the Southern Baptist
Theological Seminary in Louisville. I've been using Linux for around 1.5
years now and I'm thoroughly hooked. For the past year or so I have
tried many distros and have decided that Fedora best exemplifies the
quality and values that I want to stand behind and support, and so from
now on I am switching to Fedora as my primary distro. I wasn't highly
concerned with the technical aspects of software until I began using
Linux, but since then I've spent many hours seeking to learn all that I
can. My experience is not extensive but is always growing. I thought
that joining the BugZapper team would be a good way for me to extend my
experience and give back to the Fedora community. I have a comfortable
knowledge of Python and would like to learn the RPM system to work with
packaging as well. I have never participated in bug triaging before so
this is all new to me and any help would be greatly appreciated (I've
found the documentation at fedoraproject.org and will begin there.). I'm
looking forward to learning a lot! My contact info follows.

- Will Clardy

IRC: quexxon AT irc.freenode.net

Welcome to Fedora Will. What a brilliant and well thought out introduction.

I'll help in any way I can, although I tend to specialize in Audio related packages, feel free do drop me an email or grab me on IRC if you need a hand.

regards,

Brendan