F17: kernel panic at shutdown

I am getting frequent kernel panics when shutting down my laptop. It is
running the latest F17 with all updates.

Last messages before the panic are:

Cannot finalize remaining file system and devices, giving up.
Succesfully changed into root pivot.
/shutdown: line 12: /lib/dracut-lib.sh: No such file ore directory
[ kernel panic ]

Any ideas what's wrong here? My other F17 test rig does not exhibit this
problem.

Jurgen