IPv6 configuration in anaconda

On a network without any DHCP I try to have anaconda install over a IPv6 network.

I want to give the network parameters as boot options on the kernel commandline. The complete line is:

vmlinuz.f17tc2 nomodeset repo=<http-url to installation tree> noipv4 ip6=<IPV6ADDR>/64 netmask=<IPV6ADDR> dns=<IPV6ADDR>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda_Boot_Options says I have to use 'ipv6=' in order to pass an IPv6 address. But this does not work. 'ip6=' does not give an error but still anaconda drops me in a dracut shell.

In the docs I only can find a gateway and dns option for IPv4. Are they also used for IPv6?

Has someone ever successfully used this kind of manual IPv6 configuration?

Am I hitting a bug here?

Thanks, Koos.