Re: gnome shell calendar colors...

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 11:38:32AM -0700, Rob Healey wrote:

> Would anyone know where to look for the background and foreground colors
> for the gnome-shell calendar?  I have a very hard time seeing with my
> limited sight, so I need to change the colors so that I may be able to see
> it...

This is really waaay out of topic on a test list but I know perfectly
well what you are talking about (while this is apparently beyond limits
of comprehension to GNOME developers).  Strictly speaking you cannot do
that.  What you can, at least for now until somebody will "improve" it,
is to install gnome-tweak-tool and using it switch to some other than a
default gnome-shell-theme with a hope that this, plus maybe some font
tweaks, will give you something passable.  This is changing more that
you bargained for in the first place but this is AFAIK all what you can
get; without your own code to rewrite the whole sheebang that is.

You can find some gnome-shell-theme-... packages for Fedora and more if
you will look around.

   Michal