Re: Weird Firefox performance issue

Frequent hangs for anywhere from a second to 30 seconds. Lack of responsiveness to key and button presses. Delays from when I clicked a scroll bar and dragged it to when the window actually scrolled. Frequent long delays from when an external app tried to launch a page to when the tab actually opened.

When it would finally get around to actually rendering the pages, it did that quickly, but everything involving user interaction was slow.

  Jik

Sent from my iPhone