Re: Weird Firefox performance issue

On 5/1/12 6:09 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2012 15:51:08 -0400
Adam Jackson wrote:

- xulrunner maybe shouldn't assert PRIMARY ownership in this case

That's the point for me: What on earth in the bookmarks
sidebar needs or wants the selection? And it is a super
long delay just in firefox.

The only remotely good reason I could think of would be if the URL for the selected bookmark became the PRIMARY content. Which would be unusual, I suppose, but not unthinkable.

But a debugger would tell you for sure.

- ajax