My Introduction to Join BugZappers

Good afternoon,

I am looking very forward in joining the BugZappers team. I have experience in Linux since the days of Slackware Linux as well as Fedora going back to Fedora Core 2. My experience is in web server administration (Apache Server, mySQL), and I am getting my feet wet with C coding.

Now for an introduction.  :-)

My name is Jason Smith, I am 32 years old and reside in Deltona Florida, just outside of Daytona Beach. I have been working with Linux for many years now and I am excited to bring my experience to the table in triaging as well as in learning a deeper understanding of Fedora. My contact info is below and thank you for your consideration.

--
Jason C. Smith
email:  bugzilla@xxxxxxxxxxx