Re: old TCs/RCs downloads - do you need them?

> BW has
> increased a great deal since then as well, so I have not noticed
> problems with TC/RC's sucking up all our BW. (which is not to say it
> won't happen).

If that happens we can take some measures. One thing from top of my head would be providing torrents. We would then add torrent links as the primary links in our announcements. Or, in the worst case, actually removing those composes (but I assume old RCs don't cause much bandwidth and the latest ones are needed, so we would probably need to come up with something else).