Re: Inadequate sound device control

On 04/15/2012 06:27 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:

I love a lot of things about Fedora, but one of the things I absolutely hate is its penchant for ripping out things that work and replacing them with things that don't have nearly the same functionality, perhaps with an amorphous functionality to restore the missing functionality at some time in the indeterminate future.

In any case this is offtopic for this list.

You can try raising this topic on the relevant mailing list for the *DE you use within the project.

JBG