Re: is the name ok

On 04/09/2012 02:23 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
Well, Toshio raised an important point in the above-referenced thread
on advisory-board - just a version number makes Fedora feel cold and
distant to any new user or the press or anything like that. The
release name is also used by the design team in coming up with the
theme for the release.

Well for the design team it probably would be best that we switched to a naming scenario similar to OS-X as in an theme based one.

I'm personally in the "I don't care either way" camp:)

I'm with let's ditch it altogether side.

JBG