Re: F17 vs. Pentium 4

In my most recent efforts, I added noapci to the kernel command line.
In the case of F17, the last line I could read before catatonia
included "unpacking initramfs".
F16 was similar, but it was to fast for me to read well.
Here are the grub stanzas:
title Install Fedora17 from iso
	root (hd0,2)
	pause have rooted (hd0,2)
	find   /isolinux17/vmlinuz
	pause have finded
	kernel /isolinux17/vmlinuz askmethod noacpi
	pause have kerneled
	find   /isolinux17/initrd.img
	pause have finded
	initrd /isolinux17/initrd.img
	pause have initrded
title Install Fedora16 from iso
	root (hd0,2)
	pause have rooted (hd0,2)
	find   /isolinux16/vmlinuz
	pause have finded
	kernel /isolinux16/vmlinuz askmethod noacpi
	pause have kerneled
	find   /isolinux16/initrd.img
	pause have finded
	initrd /isolinux16/initrd.img