Re: Would appreciate karma for colord update

On Sat, 2011-12-03 at 15:38 -0500, ergodic wrote:
> Richard, first of all thanks a lot for your work and efforts.
>
> I have tested the new update "colord-0.1.15-1.fc16.x86_64". It ran very smoothly
> with no operational difficulties or problems. Tow different monitors were calibrated.

Thanks very much for testing and providing your results! However, what
Richard wanted was feedback through the official update testing system:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-16453

as a certain amount of positive feedback there is required for him to be
able to submit the update (the feedback has since arrived, and he's
submitted the update).

For more details on Bodhi and the Fedora update policy, see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy

You can leave your feedback on any update and have it 'count' by using
the web interface - be sure to log in first (there's a 'log in' link
among the blue links on the left of the Bodhi page). You can also use
the fedora-easy-karma tool to make it easier to leave karma:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Easy_Karma

Thanks again!
--
Adam Williamson