Release criterion proposal: betanag removal

A straightforward release criterion proposal: we should have a criterion
just to specify that the anaconda betanag screen (and any others we put
in) should be removed for final. Right now this is one of those things
that's "just obvious" but that we ought to write down somewhere. How
about, in the Final criteria, simply:

* No notices or alerts about pre-release status should be present

Comments, suggestions, etc? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey