Re: How can I reply to a thread in the digest?

On 11/5/2011 2:16 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
I am running Thunderbird 7.01 on 64 bit Fedora 16 RC5.
I tried installing the "undigestfy" plug-in but it complains
the Fedora test list digest is in an improper format.
It is, in fact, in an improper format. Mailman is violating RFC 1153 when generating its digests by putting the mailing list footer in the digest trailer, which isn't allowed by the RFC.

Having said that, I've fixed Undigestify to work around the RFC violation. Please try the new beta version and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks,

  jik