Re: wine and 64bit problem....

Rob Healey wrote:
> Would you please explain this to me???

It's a meta package to setup wine correctly on your system. There are so
few 64-bit Windows programs that you need the 32-bit wine binaries.

Nothing is stopping you from custom installing wine (yum install
wine-wow.x86_64 I think) to only have 64-bit binaries, but then you'll
be shooting off another e-mail asking why your Windows programs won't run.

tldr: It's working as intended.