New BugZapper Introduction

Hi guys,

My name is Ryan Addessi, I am 26 and live in the Denver area in the US.
I have worked with various distros of Linux for about 7 years but have
used Fedora as my primary OS since version 8. I've been using Python for
about 4 years and have used C in few AVR controllers but nothing very
complicated.

I'm a big fan of all the work that goes on here and have seen how
quickly some of the bugs can get resolved, especially when running on
rawhide. I would be happy to join the BugZapper team and do anything I
can to help.

--ryan
IRC: kr4d10 AT irc.freenode.net
GTalk: ryan.addessi