Fedora Virt Test Day Thursday Sept 15th

Just a reminder that this Thursday (tomorrow) Sept 15th is Virt test
day.   Test cases and information are available on:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-09-15_Virtualization
We will be hanging out in #fedora-test-day on freenode IRC.  If you have
any cycles to come help out, we would greatly appreciate it.
Should this message reach you after the 15th, your tests are still
valid.  Any bugs we can squash before release help out!

Thanks,
Justin