Fedora 16 Beta.TC2 Upgrade Skip Bootloader Test Case - Sanity Check Questions

The https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_Upgrade_Skip_Bootloader says the expected results are as follows:

Expected Results

  1. The system should be upgraded to Fedora 16 version without error
  2. The system can boot into new version fedora without error
  3. The opened terminal, file browser, or other system applications should display and work correctly

How does the newly installed system boot into new version fedora when there is no entry in the bootloader for it.  It seems to me that the present way it is written this testcase will always fail.

A more realistic set of results would be that any non fedora bootloader entries still work and that the new fedora can be booted if manually grub bootstrapped.

Unless I am misunderstanding this testcase?

Bob Lightfoot