Re: Laptop overheating with F 16

Yeah the argument can always be made that it is a HW issue. In this
case, running under windows I run into no thermal issues. As well,
running under F 15 created no thermal issues. I will give a shot at
disabling debugging to see what happens but this feels more deep seated
than that to me. However, my clairvoyance is often in doubt.

-Erinn