Re: Release criteria: virtualization tweak

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 11:26:12 -0700
Adam Williamson wrote:

> It's intentionally ambiguous: I try to write the criteria as generically
> as possible. This ensures we don't have to rewrite them just because we
> change tack.

Maybe someone should create a database of jargon and run the web
pages through a pre-processor to substitute the current best jargon.
That way the pages will be generic to edit, but specific to read,
and they will change consistently if some project changes course :-).