New BugZapper Introduction

Hi Everyone,

Glad to know you all. I am happy to be a part of the Fedora Community and pursue my role as a BuZapper. Fancy name :) but enthusiastically stands out.

I have been using Fedora since the FedoraCore-7 days on which I had built my college final year project, related to Virtualization (XEN).

Regarding my introduction:
I am Anand, Currently I work at RedHat. I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering {Information Technology} and Its been a refreshing journey with RedHat and Fedora Ever since 2007.

I truly respect the Fedora Community which plays a huge role in the Open Source world today.

Looking forward to pursue many more Fedora-Community roles in the near future. :)
--
Cheers,
ANAND NANDE

Red Hat Software Services