Re: GRUB FAilure

I could not isntall GRUB to the boot partition on my second drive
/dev/sdb2.  The only way was to install to MBR on /dev/sda.  This was
kinda a bummer since it wiped out my TereabyteUnilimted Boot Manager
making Windows, openSUSE and Ubuntu unbootable.  Will try to either
install GRUB on /dev/sdb2 or at least have the GRUB boot menu allow me
to boot other OS (like chainloader +1 for Windows for example).  From
the FedorafForums  the developer for Fedora GRUB  posted in response to
me that instead of "update-grub" you can use the command
"grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg" to create grub.cfg  which I
believe GRUB reads but probably you  have to hand edit to grub.cfg to
make the other entries.  He provide a FAQ he's has been writing.
  http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/grub2.html

Marty

PS Has anybody gotten the the netisntall or DVD ISO to boot?  They just
froze on me.  The only way I could install was bly using the Live ISO.