F16: grub2 efi version missing?

I finally noticed/figured out that, while I managed to get grub2
installed and running on my 2011 macmini, the system still booted into
'legacy mode'. There were no efivars and the disk I/F was in IDE mode
instead of AHCI.

Checking the F16 repos and koji I could not find the grub2-efi RPM. I
manged to built grub2 using rpmbuild and got the needed grub2-efi
package.

My macmini now happily boots into EFI mode using grub2-efi and seem to
run without problems. Although I see a few backtraces appear just before
the system reboots.

Any change grub2-efi will make it into F16 or is this F17 material?

Jurgen