fc17/ gnome-tweak-tool ...

Greetings:

I know that this program is broken right now, and that there has been BZ reports made on it...

Since this is true, can someone give me the appropriate keys to tweak to make the changes?

I am away of a few for the clock and calendar...
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.clock show-seconds true
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.calendar show-weekdate true

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"