F16: No complete gnome3 desktop after logging in (gdm problem?)

Somebody sees these F16 issues too?

After having booted into F16 and logging in into a gnome3(gnome-shell) session, the desktop remains uncomplete: No gnome-shell title bar (missing the activities button,...). There is only one workaround: Logging in on a tty as root and kill gdm manually. After this if re-logging in with the gdm prompt , the desktop is properly opened.

Addionally, there is a very long delay on the gdm window between entering the password and getting the complete gnome-shell desktop environment (about 10-15 secs). (I remember that I saw this phenomenon too in the very first F15 days).

Kind regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes