Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 11:25 +0100, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> On 08/10/2011 11:16 AM, He Rui wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 12:46 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
> >> <skip>
> >> Security Lab:
> >>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Security_Lab_Test
> >>

> > Thanks Andre. I noticed the security lab test page doesn't contain a
> > link to the spins for testing ever since TC1 cycle. Anyone knows please
> > add the url to the above run page so that others can test?
> >

> Yes, currently Security Lab SPIN ISO are not yet available at RC3 stage
> (the same is for other no-desktop SPIN and LXDE spin) [1]
>
> I'll run Security Spin testing as soon as the iso will be available.
>
> [1] http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/16-Alpha.RC3/Live/x86_64/

Spins beyond desktop, KDE, XFCE, LXDE don't usually get built at this
stage; what you can do is nominate a nightly build to serve as the RC,
but that may not work great at the moment since fixes being pushed into
the RC don't seem to be making it to public mirrors (I think there
hasn't been a tree compose).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey