Remote applications in gnome-shell

Does someone know how to start remote applications in/from gnome-shell
via ssh -X from remote machine? Most of apps I try to start from remote
machine, complains about dbus and dies, or just plainly does not start. I
can start xterm or xclock, but e.g. gnome-terminal can not. I
know remote desktop sharing works only in fallback mode. So it is also not
possible to run any remote application? Or is this some dbus feature?

Adam Pribyl