New BugZapper Introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Pete aka wojox. I'm a thirty-nine year old
systems administrator from San Antonio, Tx. I have been
involved in Linux for quite a few years. Mainly on the
Debian side of things. I'm familiar with YUM and RPM as
well.

I've reported a fair amount of bugs in Ubuntu, but never
triaged. I would be looking for some form of mentorship
if someone would have me.

Thank you for your support.

Pete Wojtaszek
wojox