Re: Draft btrfs testcase

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

I want to thank Kevin Martin for passing to us on the Fedora users list
a reference to a site that performed various fs tests, including btrfs.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-June/399321.html

Because this list is more relevant with regard to preliminary plan to
implement btrfs as a default fs in F16, I include that reference  here.

http://www.ilsistemista.net/index.php/linux-a-unix/6-linux-filesystems-benchmarked-ext3-vs-ext4-vs-xfs-vs-btrfs.html

The results seem to confirm btrfs problems with regard to fragmentation, which
were already subject to the discussion referred to in my previous post.

JB