Re: QA / Test-case Nmap

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 18:11 +0000, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just created a Nmap test case:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Nmap
>
> PS.
> Spin developers informed:
> https://fedorahosted.org/security-spin/ticket/115#comment:2

Hey, Athmane. I just took a look at all these test cases, and they all
look great: I just fixed up one thing for each, which is the
categorization. If you take a look you can see I changed it in line with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_package_test_plan_creation so that
each test case is now marked as being associated with a specific
package. This means that when updates are submitted for these packages,
the test cases will be listed in the Bodhi entry for the update.

Thanks again for this awesome work!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey