Re: [UPDATE] Fedora 15 Security Lab Spin testing

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 19:09 +0000, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:

> OK, I need time to get some mediawiki skills (I've never worked with
> wiki beside Trac)

Sure - let me know if you need any help, either on the list, by private
email or IRC. I'll be happy to help.

> >> 2. I've noticed that ABRT is not included in Security Lab spin, which
> >> make life harder to report bugs, especially for non-experienced.
> >
> > That's interesting, maybe it could be added for future releases? For now
> > you could probably put this in the setup steps too. I'm fond of using
> > wiki templates in test cases: it's neat and easy. You can just create a
> > template page with the contents:

> Yes, but Security Lab spin is supposed to be 100% functional from live
> media (CD/USB etc...) especially when disk forensics is involved.

You can 'install' packages when booted live, as live boot sets up a RAM
disk for storage. Obviously you can't install anything bigger than spare
space in memory.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey