New BugZapper Introduction

Hi List,

I finally made the decision to up my involvement with Fedora by becoming
an 'official' bugzapper. I've been using Linux since 1994 and switched
to RedHat around RH version 4. I ran Linux on all kinds of 'exotic'
hardware but nowadays mostly x86 and ARM. My bugzilla account has been
around for a few years so I am no stranger to reporting bugs :-)

I hope my contributions will be helpful making Fedora even better.

Regards from the low lands,
Jurgen Kramer