Re: Selinux for RAMFS implementation

Hi Ondrej ,

Thanks for sharing your valuable inputs.

The project we are targetting is on line of
Hardware security module which will
be an plug and play.

Its not expected to access nand as one of features which customer has .
Might not be in a position to share specific ,
hope you understand.
Still we are evaluation phase and hence things are scattered here .

Will check the options you suggested and revert back to you.
If there are any links / discussion on tmpfs sharable to me , that would be great help.

Thanks,
Ashish Kumar Mishra.